CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Has it really been this long?

I looked back at my blog and it says it has been since April since I last posted. Well, I think my resolution to blog at least once a week with my sisters can officially be declared dead. Oh well; better late than never, right?

So here is the skinny on my life...


I'm out of school for the summer. Woo hoo! Camdyn and I have been making the most out of summer vacation. We've played in the pool and even ventured to a splash pad in a nearby town. 


Camdyn LOVES the water. I have a little fish on my hands. 



Speaking of what Camdyn loves.... she's in love with my best friend's son, Jack. When we drive into their driveway, she begins yelling "Jack Jack!" I can hardly unbuckle her from the car seat before she is jumping out and running up to him to hug his neck. Where ever they go, Jack and Camdyn hold hands. It's ridiculously cute!
Just look at these love birds! Cute, right?!

Camdyn is turning two in 3 weeks and I am blown away. How did time escape me so quickly? One minute I am staring at my newborn daughter and the next minute I am having a full on conversation with her about hair bows and dresses.

I turned 30 myself about a month ago.... Sheesh. Talk about time flying!

Well that's it for now. I just put Camdyn to bed a little while ago and the couch is calling my name! Time to veg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment