CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Full of Joy!

So since I last blogged, I became an aunt! I have the C-U-T-E-S-T little nephew! He's such a sweet cuddly baby and I love being able to cuddle with him and then give him to my sister when it is time to feed him!!! Don't miss those days, let me just tell you!

I've spent some good quality time with Hudson (that's his name, isn't it great?)  without Camdyn, so today I brought her to their house to meet her cousin. It was so sweet to see her squeal with joy "Baby!" when she saw him for the first time! I had been worried that she would be jealous of me (or anyone else for that matter) holding Hudson. That was not the case though. She didn't act jealous and was very gentle with him. She even kissed the top of his head when we were leaving. Such a proud momma!

Welcoming Hudson into this world has been so amazing and special. My heart is so full of love and joy because of his arrival. My heart is also so thankful that I don't have to nurse or wake up every two hours anymore. :)

Isn't that sweet???

1 comments:

Whitney

Love the picture! :) can't wait to see them play together as he gets older :)

Post a Comment