CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Seuss-tastical 2nd Birthday!


Camdyn just turned two and her party was on Saturday.  I had a blast planning and designing for this event! I went with a Dr. Seuss “Thing Two” theme because Camdyn loves Dr. Seuss and let’s face it: it’s an adorable theme! Here are some pictures from our very fun day!

These invitations were handmade and I really love what the final product looked like!

A welcome table was set up in my entry way – on it was a favorite quote from Dr. Seuss and an important message to stop at the table and write a birthday wish in Camdyn’s Dr. Seuss book!

Sadly this picture is too dark to make out details, but I made a “13-24 months” banner with a picture of Camdyn from each month of the past year! It turned out super cute! Maybe someone else at the party got a decent picture of it!

Camdyn also had a “Happy Birthday” Banner!

Now let’s move on to the food table!
Here we have “Oodles of Noodles” (Pasta Salad), “Green Eggs and Ham” (Green deviled eggs and ham & cheese sliders), “Truffula Fruits” (fruit skewers), “Dr. Seuss Produce” (Veggie tray). “One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish” (Goldfish), and “Hop on Pop Corn” (popcorn)!

For the kiddos, “Beezlenut Splash” (Hawaiian Punch+ Lemonade) was provided. The adults got Coke in glass bottles with blue straws!

The desert table was by far my favorite! Here we have fun marshmallow and pretzel rods dipped in turquoise and red colored chocolate. I also had a small cake for Camdyn with Thing Two cupcakes!
  

Of course I had to make some favor cookies for the guests.  I made personalized “thank you” tags with my handy-dandy Silhouette Cameo. LOVE that machine!  


Here are some sassy pictures of my birthday girl!


 

I love that Jack and Camdyn hold hands everywhere they go!

 
Sweet Rylan enjoying a marshmallow!
  Camdyn LOVES her cousin, Hudson! 

 Of course, we had a wardrobe change!
Happy Birthday, Camdyn! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment