CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Making Resolutions

I normally do not make resolutions. I mean, what's the point? I know I won't keep them and then I will just feel crummy about my lack of willpower. But this year is an exception to that rule. I am resolving to resolve this year! So here are my resolutions in no particular order.
  1. To blog once a week, with my sisters Megan and Whitney! 
  2. To lose weight. I can no longer blame Camdyn for my waistline and I need to lose this extra ring around my middle ASAP. I'll be running with my teammates every week, so they'll help kick my tail.
  3. To move forward with my life. My focus will be on Camdyn and my relationship with the Lord. 
These are three goals I think know are accomplish-able. Here's to 2012! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment