CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forever Changed

The Lord gives and takes away - still my heart will choose to say, Lord blessed be your name.

The past few months have forever changed me. My marriage has crumbled around me and I am left tattered and broken. My heart aches for my husband and what was once our happy life together. My heart aches for the life my baby girl will have to face without her daddy by her side every day. This is not the life I had chosen to be living, yet, here I am.

I will spare you any of the gory details, but know that while my heart is tattered and broken, my faith in Him is not. God has a plan, even in the midst of divorce, and in this too I will seek to glorify His name.

1 comments:

Whitney

Love you, sis! Camdyn is lucky to have a mom who chooses to show her what it means to honor the Lord and trust Him even when it's hard.

Post a Comment