CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Week of January

This week has been interesting....

First, I had an awesome week with my kiddos at school. My *darling* that I battle with every single day withdrew. My class was calmer and listened better. Everyone was getting along! It was simply perfection! I enjoyed every day of work last week. Then Friday afternoon, I opened up my email to find a message that read that aforementioned *darling* would be re-enrolling and would be back on Monday. I. cried. For real, went into teacher neighbor's room and cried. It's sad that one *darling* wreaks so much havoc in a room, but this one is a doozy!

Second, I had to attend a parenting seminar for divorcing parents. B and I did it together. That was.... interesting... to say the least. The two presenters were actually quite humorous and it wasn't that bad. One presenter did keep mentioning killing people, so we may be seeing her on the 6 o'clock news soon. Cuh-razy!

Finally, I began my fitness journey this week. I kickboxed attempted to kickbox on Wednesday, and Thursday was a Slim in 6 video. My teammates who are working out with me elected to begin with the "ramp it up" video and clearly I needed the "start it up" video cuz I am S-O-R-E. Muscles that haven't been worked in years are being awakened and they are complaining about it something fierce. But, they will eventually quit barking at me and I will be hot and skinny! You know the song "Jesus, Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood? Well, I have been singing the "Jesus, Take the Fat" version (lyrics by Angela!) I don't know if that will help in my fat burning endeavors, but I figure a little extra prayer and praise during my workouts can't hurt!

That's it for now! And if you want to hear the lyrics of  Jesus Take the Fat, I'll be happy to sing for you!

Love,
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment