CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Letter to My Daughter

Dear Camdyn,

Hi sweet girl! It's mommy! I want you to know how much you are loved by your daddy and I. We are so excited to meet you and pray every day that you are happy and healthy when you arrive.

I remember the first time I truly felt you kick. I had felt little rumblings that I thought might be you moving around. But then, you kicked! My whole stomach jumped! I remember giggling! I tried to press on my belly so you would do it again for Daddy to feel it, but you stayed quiet.

Daddy finally felt you when we were in Gatlinburg on a mini-vacation. He was laying down with his hands on my belly, and sure enough, you gave him a good whack! He looked at me, and said with such excitement in his voice, "Was that her?!" It was so precious.

I have felt you every single day since then. You are very active! I like to think you will be athletic like your dad. I call you my little Olympic Hurdler! At first you were only active when I was still, espcially at bedtime. As you have gotten older though, you are more and more busy at all times of the day. Each turn, kick, and punch is precious. I count myself so blessed to be able to feel you every day.

In approximately 8 weeks, you and I will meet for the first time. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your sweet cheeks. In the meantime, keep growing, keep kicking, and know that your daddy and I are praying for you!

We love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment