CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 16, 2013

Look Whooo's Three: An Owltastic 3rd Birthday Party

I suppose that now that it is December, it is time I finally blogged about Camdyn's 3rd birthday party from waaay back in July! I don't even think this qualifies as procrastinating anymore! It's just plain laziness! 
Well, as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed planning this Owl-tastic birthday event!  Camdyn picked out her own theme for the first time. She is into owls right now, so we went with a "Look Whooo's Turning Three" theme.  Here are some pictures from our very fun day!

I ordered the invitations from Etsy because I simply ran out of time to make them myself. I love how they turned out!
 
 
Some fun decorations! 
 



 

 


Now for the best part- Food!



We ate our food (the menu included hot dogs, potato salad, chips, veggies, fresh fruit, and S'more marshmallow pops) and then headed out doors for owl-house painting. 


I love how in this picture, all of the adults had taken over the painting! ;)

Camdyn had a minor major meltdown outside over the kickball being used by someone other than her. We had to have a little attitude adjustment prayer time away from party guests and then it was back inside for cake and presents! 




Camdyn insisted on blowing out the candle three times because she was three. Whatever. What birthday girls wants, birthday girl gets. 


As guests began to leave, they stopped by the table to sign a special message in Camdyn's Birthday Book (Camdyn has a signed book from every baby shower I had and every birthday party she has had) and pick up a "Thank you for making my party a hoot" cookie.


All in all it was a very fun day! Camdyn woke up the morning after her 3rd birthday party and announced she wanted a mermaid party for her 4th birthday. Ha! She is so my kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment